>Oh and we do pick up and delivery.

Including all of yesterday's mail!  ;^)
_ _ _ _ _

>...my Kohler Miner's type Wheat lamp still has the original bulb in it
>and it was used for 22 years...

I agree, they were/are very hardy.  In many years of using 3 of 'em, I
don't believe I ever changed a bulb.  But they weigh SIX $@!%
pounds, and so are rightfully extinct.
_ _ _ _ _

>most caves will never require the brightest mode. (And you wouldn't
>want to use it for fear of spoiling the dark vision of your
>companions with dimmer light.)

What a guy!  You're in the decided minority on both counts, Bill!  ;^)

>This is why the Stenlight designers didn't put 5 watt bulbs in the S7

And why Speleo Technics backed off the Nova 5 and created the
Nova 3.  The 5-watt requires more current than AA cells can
provide.
_ _ _ _ _

>Here is a new LED headlamp that Pelican claims to be 500 foot
>submersible.

And that would be desirable why?

Alex

--