The 2005 NSS Convention is now ancient history.
It was a good convention and many of us had fun.

Anybody have anymore to say about it?

I am already thinking about next year's convention.     It is only 376 days
away.
That gives you plenty of time to figure out how you are going to get there.

According to Yahoo, the drive is only 2464 miles from the center of the caving
universe.      That is a 38 hour road-trip if you drive non-stop.       If you
only drive
11 hours a day then you are looking at 3 1/2 days to get there.

I imagine most attendees from Texas will fly.       So please let me know if
you find
a good deal.

My first internet search yielded a 2 person round trip price of $ 419 from
Houston
to "BLI," on Continental Airlines.    [ ** However, you will have to wait about
a 1 1/2 months
to book flights that far in advance. ]

David