I've only made it to two grotto meetings in the dfw area, Maverick and Cowtown grotto meetings in June... missed the July ones cause I was out of town on vacation. But plan on hitting them again this month and hopefully to visit the DFW grotto meeting.

I don't remember your name, but I'm terrible with names :)

Diana Tomchick wrote:

Hi,

You live in the Metroplex and you're a caver? Have you been to a grotto meeting, either in Dallas or Ft. Worth? Have I met you?

Diana