Actually I need to make a small correction here. ANYONE wishing to volunteer with cooks in ANY capacity please contact me directly.
Thank-you,
Felicia

Felicia Vreeland Vreeland Graphics Inc.
512-389-1709 phone
512-389-1730 fax
512-656-4709 cell

Andy Grubbs wrote:

The date for this years Texas Cavers Reunion will be October 14th 15th
and 16th.  the location will be announced soon.  It will be as usual
somewhere in Central Texas, probabally near some sort of water.
anyone who wishes to help with the many tasks from cooking to running
events should contact me or Alan Cobb.

with the following message--unsubscribe cavetex.  For help and
information go to www.cavetex.net.
List administrator:  mailto:jswh...@cavetex.net