On Oct 7, 2014, at 8:17 AM, Charles Loving via Texascavers wrote:

> Finally figured out where it is. My Spring Branch is near Houston. What
> exactly is the schedule? Is it a Friday affair or a Saturday affair? I have
> given up camping and don't have a camper or any of that falderal. I have
> missed the past four or five OTRs and wanted to attend but may miss out
> again. Maybe I will come by for a visit on Friday.
>
> --
> Charlie Loving

Given up camping and all that falderal? Charlie, you have officially become a
grumpy old man.

diana

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diana R. Tomchick
Professor
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Department of Biophysics
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214A
Dallas, TX 75390-8816, U.S.A.