I just looked through the digital version of the latest Texas Caver. My lead
list for Honey Creek Cave fills the last few pages. However, I noticed a
mistake. A note was added to contact me with any new information but it lists
my old e-mail address (which hasn't worked since I moved from San Antonio
nearly 8 years ago) and a 505 area code for my home phone in Carlsbad (which a
few years ago changed to 575 for the southern half of New Mexico).

In short, if you have any updates for the lead list or any questions about the
specific leads, let me know. My correct e-mail address and other contact
information are below. Notice that my mobile number is still a San Antonio area
code.

George

********************
George Veni, Ph.D.
Executive Director
National Cave and Karst Research Institute
400-1 Cascades Avenue
Carlsbad, New Mexico 88220-6215 USA
Office: 575-887-5517
Mobile: 210-863-5919