Chris - Thanks for a great TCR t-shirt this year. Great design and color!

Cheers,
Denise

Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 21:42:47 -0500
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Texas Caver issue
From: texascavers@texascavers.com

Obviously, I thought I was sending that last message directly to Jill & not the
whole list. Apologies.

On Oct 15, 2014, at 8:27 PM, Chris Vreeland via Texascavers
<texascavers@texascavers.com> wrote:

Hi Jill,        I seem to have a vague recollection of seeing an email a while
back about a lit of people with address failures for the print edition of the
Caver, & that perhaps my name was on it. I meant to respond at the time, but
have since lost track of that email.
Anyway, can you check & see if I'm still on the mailing list for the dead-tree
caver?
Correct address info is:Chris Veeland1522 W 32nd StAustin, TX 78703
Thanks so much,Chris
On Oct 9, 2014, at 5:2423 PM, Jill Orr via Texascavers
<texascavers@texascavers.com> wrote:The Texas Caver online issue is up. And now
there is also an eBook  version!  However since neither I or the TSA webmaster
own a Nook or tablet, and I haven’t gotten around to downloading a digital book
ap, I’m depending on readers with the capability for feedback.Thanks!
<image003.png>jill orr210.399.6762jillorr.businesscatalyst.com