From: Texascavers [mailto:texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com] On Behalf Of
Mixon Bill via Texascavers
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2014 10:47 AM
To: Cavers Texas
Subject: [Texascavers] Texas Cavers online

For those who don't already know:

Texas Cavers from v1 n1 through v59 n1 (1955-2013) have been scanned and put
on-line by the Karst Information Portal at
http://www.karstportal.org/taxonomy/term/1025

The scans are a bit inexpertly done, but adequate. Someone ought to download
all 397 issues so that that TSA and the TSS have their own copies of the files
for archiving. Should there be a link to these on the TSA web site? (Maybe this
is already dealt with on the "Member Login" page. I haven't signed up for
on-line access.)
-- Mixon
Ack! Christmas decorations already. This might be a good time to spend a couple
of months in Saudi Arabia.