The Karst Information Portal crew went to the trouble of redacting certain
information requested by TSA when TSA gave permission for the Texas Cavers to
be posted. If the current officers wish the unredacted issues to be posted,
that can be arranged but please note that this all takes effort and regular
switching back and forth between redacted and unredacted versions is
discouraged. If the current officers wish to make this change, please contact
me off-post.

George

Sent from my mobile phone

********************

George Veni, Ph.D.
Executive Director
National Cave and Karst Research Institute
400-1 Cascades Avenue
Carlsbad, New Mexico 88220-6215
USA
Office: 575-887-5517