Oops, I didn't sign the last one.   David Locklear.

In December of 1995, I was sitting around the caver-campfire at Mexpeleo.
It was cold, damp and foggy.   I came to a major decision in my life at
that very moment, while staring into the hypnotic flames.  ( Thanks to a
young caver-girl from Mexico who was sitting at the campfire. )  I decided
I was going to pursue finding a girl that already loved the Sierra Madres
as much as me, instead of trying to find a girl who would grow to love them
as much as me.   And in the course of this pursuit, I was going to have to
master Spanish and the culture of Mexico.

19 years later, today, I noticed how much that fork in the road changed my
destiny.

My daughter, ( who I nicknamed CavePearl ) is now 10, and although I have
failed to get her outdoors or into a cave, she has an attachment to the
culture of her mom's side of the family.

Here she is, Friday night, performing one of her favorite dances.

http://youtu.be/UNo1h_DGDQo