Has anyone been in Prassel Ranch Cave in the last 15 years ?  Or contacted
the land owner ?

I would like to go back there someday.

The location below should be within 5 miles of the cave, unless my fuzzy
memory is wrong.

near 202 Red Oak Dr
Boerne, TX 78006

http://goo.gl/maps/wDxN0

I could not find anything useful on the internet, unless some genealogist
has access to coordinates for Prassel Ranch Cemetery.

Note all the new big ranch houses in the area that were not there back when
the last big cave trip took place.

That trip was one that I have fond memories of thanks to Bill Steele.    My
memory of the lead in the back is that it would require explosives to open
up, as flowstone had blocked the way.  I do not remember any air or water
flow though, just a 8" diameter hole with no end in sight.  Definitely
worth sending an inspection-snake with a Go-Pro cam on it.

That is the muddiest I ever got caving, but it immediately washed off
because you are in water the whole trip.

I think the lead in this cave is the 2nd best that I am aware of.

David Locklear
dlocklea...@gmail.com