>From David Locklear

There is no reason to continue the thread on my lack of knowledge of Travis
County Caves.  It serves no purpose, except to those who get a kick out of
flame wars.

I seem to have a special gift for getting on some people's nerves, but I
will talk about that some other time.

I have defended myself enough times, so just read my previous apologies and
rebuttals.

There were situations were I made human errors and I have regrets about the
way I worded or misspoke at times, but it was never malicious or
intentional.

Cavers who know me, know I have not done any expedition caving, or alpine
caving, or backcountry caving, or speleology, or cave cartography, or cave
photography, or cave diving, etc.  But I am interested in all of those
things, and would love to sit around a campfire and talk about them.

We need to focus on the elements we have in common instead of those that
separate us.

For example you are the only people I can talk to about long lost friends
like Pat Copeland and Donna Mosesman and Charles Haskett and Oren
Tranbarger etc.

If I listed the 1000 people I met in life that I like, Jules would have
been on the list.
I think I met her once at the 2000 NSS Convention at the OTR site.  But I
can not put a face to her name.   But I have a 3-strike rule, and she
busted that.  I would still be nice to her at caving events, as I strongly
feel cavers should put aside their differences at Holy Oztotl ceremonies.