From: Texascavers [texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com] On Behalf Of Lyndon Tiu
via Texascavers [texascavers@texascavers.com]
Sent: 22 December 2014 18:41
To: Cavers Texas
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Conduct Unbecoming of Cavers

Stefan,

Are you inviting Fritz only or everyone on this list?

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 5:02 PM, Stefan Creaser via Texascavers
<texascavers@texascavers.com<mailto:texascavers@texascavers.com>> wrote:
Seasons Greeting Fritz!

Hope you enjoy the attached pic ;-)

BTW, we are having a New Year’s Party at our new house. Are you free, would you
like directions/information?

Cheers,
Stefan