*T-SHIRT*
Who is interested in purchasing a Honey Creek Cave Tshirt? Prices could be
$10-$15 depending on how many people want a shirt. I want at least 50 paid
orders to go to print & we already have 30 requests. Design will be blind
salamander on purple shirt with Honey Creek Cave text only(image at link
below). Message with serious orders and I will follow up with payment
options.

Check out the design here:
https://plus.google.com/photos/109245084648428128307/albums/6098660069115357601

*TANK HAUL*
Honey Creek Cave Tank Haul is next month and we need YOUR HELP to haul
dive/cave camp gear on January 24th and January 31st. It's been less than a
year since the last major exploration effort in Honey Creek and now the
divers are back for more, this time with two extra divers. In 2015, Dr.
Jean Krejca, James Brown, Laura Battle and Matt Turner will embark upon
their journey to explore the furthest reaches of the cave and we need even
more help than ever before!

I am looking for firm commitments so please consider helping out and reply
with what dates you are able to participate. We can use all types of skill
and fitness levels if you are up to the challenge. At no point will you be
underwater, diving or cave camping.

Honey Creek Cave is the longest cave in Texas at over 20 miles long. The
legendary Tank Haul trip includes walking, salamandering, crawling, and
"The Mud and The Crud". The trip is challenging but very fun. Some people
have done the trip in and out in as few as 4 hours, others take their time
and take up to 12 hours. Average pace takes 8-10 hours round trip.

GEAR: Honey Creek Cave is a water cave and you will need a wetsuit and
harness with d-ring to be lowered on cable down a 145ft man-made shaft.
Bring a helmet and small pack for storing personal gear like lights,
batteries plenty of water and snacks. I recommend wearing sturdy lace-up
shoes, knee pads, elbow pads, and gloves. I also recommend storing supplies
in a watertight container like a nalgene bottle. The packs of group gear
shouldn't weigh more than 30 pounds.

Camping is available both weekends and we will enter the cave around 9am.

Come one weekend or both!

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/695975567146293/