The see my shovel trip is awaiting approval from above. I'll keep you posted
TFR

--- Original Message ---

From: "Mallory Mayeux via Texascavers" <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: January 19, 2015 10:28 AM
To: "GHG" <greater_houston_gro...@yahoogroups.com>,
"Texascavers@Texascavers.Com" <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Subject: [Texascavers] GHG meeting tomorrow

Good morning cavers!

This is a reminder that the Greater Houston Grotto has their first meeting
of 2015 tomorrow (Tuesday) January 20, at 7:30 pm at the Texas Rock Gym on
Campbell.

We'll kick off our meeting with trip reports, recent and old, and then have
officer elections for 2015 and plan what we'd like to get on the agenda for
the coming year. We're actively taking requests and making plan to do some
stellar caving, so this is an awesome meeting for EVERYONE caving in
Houston to attend! (Or if you're just in town for work or whatever, stop
by, we love our non-Houstonians too) :)

Our pre-meeting dinner is at Five Guys Burgers & Fries. (9762 Katy Freeway,
Suite 100, Houston, TX 77055 in the HEB lot at I-10 and Bunker Hill).
People typically start arriving around/after 6pm.

After our meeting, we'll adjourn to our usual grotto watering hole, Nikki's
Pub (10885 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX 77079), where we'll celebrate an
awesome year of caving! 2014 was awesome and this coming year will be even
better. :)

If anyone needs more information, email me! I hope to see ya there. :)

Mallory Mayeux
GHG Chair