Yes, neat short video. Recently I have been reading old climbing magazines from
the 1980's a friend recently gave me. I was too poor to subscribe then. Off
Belay, Summit and Climbing. One rag had pulled a summary from the NSS News
saying caves were reported inside the crater rim of Popo. I think Popo has been
in steady eruption since 1995 when we went down there to summit, but instead we
climbed Itza as Popo was closed due to the smoking and minor eruptions. The
following year we climbed Orizaba, 18,600 ft. asl.

Preston in Outer Browder, KY

On Friday, January 23, 2015 12:22 PM, Mark Minton via Texascavers