Scott Harden, and active Caver, Geologist, Biologist, Mountain climber, and a
friend passed away last week.  He was a graduate from UT and a very active
caver in the 70-80's.  He spent a few years caving in the Austin area, made
numerous trips to Mexico, then moved back to San Antonio, and was actively
caving there for many years.

He spent many years caring for his ailing parent in the 90's and up until his
mom died in 2011.  His health had been declining over the past few years.  He
constantly emailed his friends with humorous, goofy, and insulting emails
numerous times each day, and when those emails stopped, and he wouldn't answer
his phone several of us were concerned.  One of his friends went to his house,
and after he didn't get a response, he called the police who eventually
discovered Scott dead inside.

I am planning to host a memorial / celebration of his life at my house Saturday
April 18th starting at 6:30pm.  Anyone interested please RSVP so we'll know how
to contact you with more details as we get closer.

Kurt