I should clarify a bit, low gun. Obviously the weight of the carbide plus all
the water required and the carbide dump cans would be almost as heavy as your
Moonlight Towers. However if we expanded the size of a single 7" parabolic
Justrite reflector to perhaps 70 feet (or meters) using a balsa wood or
graphite frame with mirror-coated foil, we could make an Earthlight (or solar)
power transmitter / transponder that could point into the tunnel entrance to
power the UMR (Underground Moon Rover) with on-board solar panels from one of
the previous lunar landers. This is a proven technique as you can see from a
full review of this site. [http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread372633/pg1]