Hello Cavers!

TSA convention is right around the corner! I'm excited for some great
presentations on Saturday. I recently made a couple of changes to the
schedule, and am thinking some people may not have received the original,
so here's the time slots for speakers at convention this Saturday.

Hope to see you all there!

Mallory

TSA Convention Schedule

9:15am
Geary Schindel, Large cave potential in the Frio / Dry Frio River Basin,
Uvalde County, Texas

9:40
Joe Mitchell, The Caveatron: 3D Cave Surveying Made Fast and Easy

10:10
Jim ‘Crash’ Kennedy, The Regating of Ezells Cave, Hays County, Texas

10:35
Christina Morgan and Whitney O’Connell, Baseline Biological Survey of
Robber Baron Cave

11:00
Aubri Jenson, Estimating Cave Entrance Potential using GIS Analysis:
Quintana Roo, Mexico

11:20—Group Picture

1:30pm
Jessica Buckles, Speleothems as Paleoclimate Archives

2 pm
George Veni, To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before: Exploring the Guano
of Bracken Bat Cave

2:30 pm
Matt Turner, The Crystal Caves of Abaco

2:50
Peter Sprouse, Cave Mapping in a Hurry: Puerto Aventuras

3:15
Ron Ralph, TSS: Over 50 Years of Data Gathering

3:50
Bill Mixon, The AMCS web site.

4:10 Laura Battle and David Moore,  Exploring Honey Creek