Wait theres more! Sometime at camp on Saturday evening, a few people will
be showing some cave videos they have made. Very informal, more details at
convention, probably announced at end of talks. Let me know if you have a
video you would like to show.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1442069676086126/1448202955472798/

Ellie Falgout
ellie.tho...@gmail.com