From: Charles Goldsmith via Texascavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>
To: Cavetex <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Thu, Apr 30, 2015 1:53 am
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Now for something totally asinine :

Jerry, I think you are going to see more and more of this at parks,
attractions,
etc.  It's a low cost way to attract more visitors.  Our
generation probably
doesn't see it, but the younger crowd will embrace
this and want it more.  We
are already seeing more and more National
Parks that offer free wifi at the
visitor centers.

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 11:35 PM, Jerry via
Texascavers
<texascavers@texascavers.com> wrote:
> Ruby Falls installs wireless
Internet for cave visitors

> Don't bump into that stalagmite while you're
Facebooking.
> Ruby Falls is installing Wi-Fi so visitors to the cave can stay
connected on
> their underground trip to the waterfall.
> At 1,120 feet
underneath Lookout Mountain, the attraction says it's the
> deepest Internet
access available inside a commercial cave anywhere, and a
> first for
Chattanooga.
> Visitors will be able to share their memories with loved ones in
real-time.
> Staff will be able to use the wireless Internet to enhance safety
in the
> cave, with 13 security cameras and 10 phones now installed, Ruby Falls
said
> in a news release.
> The attraction says it partnered with EPB and
InfoSystems to make the
> installation possible without detracting from the
natural elements of the

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/business/aroundregion/story/2015/apr/29/ruby-falls-installs-wireless-internet-cave-visitors/301436/