Work weekend is still on at Honey Creek Cave but we will not be caving due
to flooding.

Plan to meet at 9am at the shaft. Its going to be blistering hot and if you
can come, please be aware that work conditions will be pretty sweaty and
grim. Please bring shovels, picks, hoes, rock bars and pry bars to make
repairs to the road. We will also be helping the landowner clean up some
damage from the rains since they got 14 inches.

Let me know if you're interested and I will get you more details.

Ellie Falgout
falgout.el...@gmail.com