Ah, another chance to bloody my arms! Well done. Will forward to GHG.

Roger Moore

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Arburn via Texascavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>
To: TSA Cavers List <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Wed, Jun 10, 2015 11:51 am
Subject: [Texascavers] [CaveSim at TCR!]

Cavers, I am pleased to announce that Dave Jackson and his cave simulator,
CaveSim, is available to come to TCR at Paradise Canyon this October. Available.
He needs fuel money to get here. Two individuals and two grottos have already
committed to donating to the cause - to the tune of $700! Thanks Sheryl, Jerry,
Bexar and PBSS grottos! We are halfway there! We need a total of $1,500 for a
day visit. An additional day would be an additional $300.
The CaveSim is an
awesome facsimile and caver skills tester. I personally took part in Alabama,
during the NSS convention, in running it, it was VERY popular. The CaveSim was
at Paradise Canyon a couple years back and there are local Cavers defending time
& score titles!
I challenge you.
In addition to the REAL caves in the park,
let's get the CaveSim here too!
TCR is forking over $50 to help, bringing the
grand total to $750, what can your group
do?

--Don