---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jmichael Walsh <texascavesaus...@aol.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 9:29 AM
Subject: Working Together for 21 Years
To: wo...@justfamily.org

   On October 13, 1994 the Texas Cave Conservancy was officially started in New
Braunfels, Texas. Bob Finger, Sandi Moerbe, Stan Moerbe, Gary Napper, Jack
Ralph, Mike Walsh, Mike Warton and others started the Texas Cave
Conservancy.  On July 16, 2015 the TCC Board of Directors voted to close
the organization after 21 years.

          To everyone that worked with us to protect caves, cave life, to
provide cave related public education and to conduct the scientific
research; we say thank you.  We could not have accomplished what we did
without your support and hard work.  Sometimes, it is time to close one
door and perhaps open another.

Mike Walsh   - Former President of the Texas Cave Conservancy

 On a personal note, in October of this year, I will be 68 years old.
After almost 50 years of caving, I plan to devote more time to my friends
and family.  Since I will remain underground, I want to take this
opportunity to extend my personal thanks to all those that worked with me
over the years.

          I will not respond to correspondence posted on this site,
however, if you want to make any comments on the TCC, please send them to:
texascavesaus...@aol.com <texascavesaus...@ol.com>    If your e-mail
address is not clear, include your name so I can respond. We worked to
together with SWTG, TOTR, TPWD, COA, TCMA and the TCC.  Once again this old
Gringo wants to thank everyone for the great trip that we had together. May
God be with you in all the dark places that you walk.

Mike