Posted on behalf of a caver friend, Wendy Shirah. Please do NOT respond to
me or the list if you have questions or comments, but respond to Wendy
directly.

Jim Kennedy

"I am looking for 2 rescue divers to work this Saturday, Sept 12th at a
Savage Race in Grandview, TX (this is close to the Dallas area). Must have
rescue certification or above. It will be low to no visibility diving in a
man-made pool at one of the obstacles on the course. There are rescue
swimmers/lifeguards at the event, so you are just there in gear just in
case. It's actually a fun job and you will make some money doing it. Anyone
interested please contact Joe Casella at jcase...@medspanhealth.com and
feel free to ask me any questions. I will be there this weekend as well.
--- Wendy"