From: Texascavers [mailto:texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com] On Behalf Of via
Texascavers
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 17:38
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Secrecy

Meador's files ended up at the Brisco Center for American History in Austin.
I've been making regular trips there to capture the information and archive it
properly.

At least he made some plans to have it stored somewhere though I have no idea
how it ended up there. It's certainly not easy to access or use at it's present
location.

Jerry Atkinson.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 15, 2015, at 4:18 PM, via Texascavers