Cavers,

The next Karst Project weekend at Government Canyon State Natural Area just
northwest of San Antonio is scheduled for the first weekend in February,
Feb. 6 & 7. We will meet at the Volunteer/Research Station at 9:00 on both
days. To get there enter the park at the main gate and then take the first
right. The gate is now electrically activated. Enter the code 1234 in the
keypad. Caving is getting so easy these days. Drive about a mile to the VRS.
The parking lot is to the right. Camping is available. Contact me to set it
up.

Marvin Miller
(210) 415-5190