The next Open House for Robber Baron Cave on scheduled for Saturday, April 9
and volunteers are needed! This is a big fundraiser for TCMA and we need help
for taking and selling photographs, registration, selling t-shirts, selling
concessions, distributing and collecting gear, and of course, a big crew of
volunteers to camp out in the cave and make sure our visitors don't wander off.
(Cave volunteers must have their own gear.) If you can participate and there is
a particular job you would like to do, please e-mail Evelynn, who is serving as
volunteer coordinator, at evel...@satx.rr.com. If you are just interested in
helping and don't care what you do, let her know that too. Thanks everyone!

Joe Mitchell