Dear Friends,

Normally I send announcements of things with definite dates and availability.
This message is a little different. As I hope you know, the April 11-14
DeepKarst conference, which focuses on hypogenic karst, will be held in
Carlsbad, New Mexico, at NCKRI Headquarters.

The general schedule will be posted on the website probably within a few days
but definitely by sometime next week at http://deepkarst.org/. The detailed
schedule is nearly complete and may be posted at the same time, or possibly a
week later. You'll find papers from several countries and across the US, plus
the list of excellent field trips that are already listed. If you haven't
registered, I hope you will. It will be an excellent meeting.

The reason for this odd announcement is that starting tomorrow I will be
underground and out of phone and e-mail range until the 7th, so I wanted to get
you this information before I leave.

As always, please feel free to share this information with anyone who may be
interested.

George

********************
George Veni, PhD
Executive Director
National Cave and Karst Research Institute
400-1 Cascades Avenue
Carlsbad, New Mexico 88220-6215 USA
Office: 575-887-5517
Mobile: 210-863-5919