Cavers,

I will be chairing the Photo & Map Salon for the TSA Spring Convention on
April 23rd at the Fairgrounds in Rock Springs, TX. Please prepare your
photos and maps to show off to the Texas Cavers. Cash prizes for the
winners! I also need judges for the salons, please let me know if you are
willing to assist.

*PHOTO SALON *Photo Salon rules at
http://www.cavetexas.org/events/photosalon.html Prints must measure at
least 8 x 10 inches, but not larger than 20 x 24 inches. All entries must
be mounted, but not framed. The print’s title should appear either on the
matte or on the mount directly below the print. Photos that do not meet
rules will not be judged.

Categories:

   - Print
   - Digital

Photos must be submitted to me, Ellie Falgout or emailed to
donarb...@gmail.com by 10:00 a.m on Saturday, April 23rd. Any entries
received after 10:00 am will not be judged.

Photo Salon Judging Criteria:
http://www.cavetexas.org/PDF/2012_TSAConventionPhotoSalonJudgingForm.pdf
Photo Entry Form:
http://www.cavetexas.org/PDF/2012_TSAConventionPhotoSalonEntryForm.pdf

*MAP SA**LON*
Map Salon rules at http://cavetexas.org/events/mapsalon.html. Entry forms
will be available at convention. Map must be created in the last year,
anything older will not be judged. (Significant modifications or additions
made within the last year to older maps may also be submitted.)

Hard copies of all maps must be submitted to me, Ellie Falgout, by 10:00
a.m on Saturday, April 23rd. Any entries received after 10:00 am will not
be judged.

Categories:

   - Caves under 100 m
   - Caves over 100 m