The Texas Speleological Survey would like to give a big thank you to outgoing
President Ron Ralph who has worked hard to lead the organization over the past
few years! We would also like to thank outgoing Editor Kevin Stafford for his
work on TSS publications, especially getting the recent high quality "Karst of
the Urban Corridor”. Finally we would also like to thank outgoing Director
Travis Scott for his service on the Board as well.

The new TSS officers are:

Secretary: Jim Kennedy
Treasurer: Marvin Miller
Editor: Jerry Atkinson
President: Joe Mitchell

For any newer cavers unfamiliar with the TSS, it is an organization dedicated
to the collection and management of data and information about Texas caves. The
TSS produces many publications on Texas caves which may be purchased at Texas
caving events such as the upcoming TSA Spring Convention and at TCR or from TSS
Directors who are members of your grotto. The TSS has an a very extensive
library and cave file collection at its office at the Pickle Research Center of
the University of Texas in Austin. Cavers are welcome to arrange a visit to
search the maps and files to conduct your own research. The TSS also solicits
data from cavers to expand the cave database which can be submitted online
here: http://www.texasspeleologicalsurvey.org/data_submit/submit.php

If you would like to help out the TSS, we are always looking for new volunteers
- please contact any Officer or Director for details. For more information on
the TSS, visit our website at http://www.texasspeleologicalsurvey.org

Thanks,
Joe Mitchell