More, from the USFS facebook page.

J. LaRue Thomas
jlrtho...@verizon.net

According to the USFWS' Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/usfwswns/

It is with heavy hearts that we announce today the confirmation of white-nose
syndrome in the state of Washington. This detection is about 1,300 miles from
areas where white-nose syndrome has been confirmed in Minnesota and where the
fungus has been found in Nebraska. This is obviously bad news, but we know much
more about this disease now that it has hit the west coast than when we did
back in 2007 thanks to investments in research and potential disease
treatments. Also of note on the map today is the first time the fungus that
causes white-nose syndrome being confirmed in the state of Rhode Island.

__._,_.___

        Posted by: Steven Johnson <boredomfesti...@gmail.com>

                           Reply to sender

                          Reply to group

            Start a New Topic

                            Messages in this topic                (1)

With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on
the market. What are you waiting for? The Yahoo Mail app is fast, beautiful and
intuitive. Try it today!

Coming Events:

April 16-17, 2016
  Wilderness First Aid course at the Millerton Lake Cave Campground
  Details: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2515898

May 14-15, June 9-12, & June 25-26
  National Cave Rescue Commission - Level I Class
  Details: https://www.regonline.com/ncrc2016wrm

July 16-23, 2016
  75th Anniversary Convention - National Speleological Society
  NSS Annual Convention - Ely, Nevada!
  nss2016.caves.org - www.facebook.com/nss75th

    VISIT YOUR GROUP

 • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use