Good idea. It has been a long, long time since I even considered descending
into a pit. The knees refuse to cooperate any more. The youthful mind is
deterred by the aged body. Getting old is not for sissies is it. And hey 25
times 3 aint that bad... I can still walk and possibly crawl.

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 3:30 PM, Crash Kennedy via Texascavers <
texascavers@texascavers.com> wrote:

> Special announcement! After much work, we have arranged for a very limited
> trip on Sunday of the Convention into the Devils Sinkhole. You MUST have
> your own gear and be proficient in it's use, including passing rebelays and
> performing changeovers. Preference is being given to cavers who have NEVER
> before had an opportunity to enter the Sinkhole. Instead of holding a
> lottery or drawing names from a hat, we are auctioning off the spots, with
> the top 15 bidders guaranteed a spot on the trip. Proceeds go to TCMA.
> Details and bidding process is explained at
> http://www.cavetexas.org/events/TSASC/tsasc2016/devils_sinkhole_auction.php.
> Good luck!
>

> Please post to other Texas caving listserves.  Also, don't forget to
> preregister for the Convention and save substantial money!
> http://www.cavetexas.org/events/TSASC/tsasc2016/register.php
>
> Jim Kennedy
> TSA Vice-Chair

Charlie Loving