This is just an FYI from me for list subscribers. I don't work for BCI.

Fran Hutchins, TSA member and Bat Conservation International Director of  Bracken Cave Preserve,  just sent an announcement to BCI members with the schedule of viewing dates for members to see the bat flight.  The opportunity to see this phenomenal natural event is well worth the cost of membership, in addition to supporting their world-wide efforts to protect bats.

Annual basic membership (Little Brown Bat) is $45; Students $30, Seniors $30
Click the link below for more information.

Logan McNatt
BCI member since 1988
lmcn...@austin.rr.com

https://www.batcon.org/index.php/our-work/regions/usa-canada/protect-mega-populations/bracken-cave/member-special-nights