Daniel,
I just opened it and if you click on the link then close the box that asks you
to sign in or sign up, the program is right there behind the box. It then acts
just like a .pdf, with the bar at the bottom for enlarging, etc. You don’t even
have to download it to your computer. Jacqui

J. LaRue Thomas
jlrtho...@verizon.net