Seems some clients don't show the email, some do, some show partials.  It
depends on how an email client sends the name of the person that is
author.  Gmail seems to play nice for the most part, but even I don't see
the names of some of the people.

As I stated before to everyone, this was forced upon us because of AOL,
Yahoo, Outlook.com (Microsoft), etc and their anti-spam measures.  Those 4
kept marking the listserve email as spam and also automatically blocking
the emails.  Plus, once they "blacklisted us", emails would bounce and the
people who used those email addresses would get auto-unsubscribed from the
list.

I know it's a pain about the lack of name for some people, but without
moving the mailing list to another medium, there is just not an easy fix.

I've had 0 problems with those big 4 email providers since I changed the
settings.  No one is getting auto-unsubscribed and I've had to deal with 0
spam issues.

If anyone has questions, complaints, comments, feel free to reply or send
me a private message.

Charles, list serve owner and lurker
wo...@justfamily.org