When discussing the bird life caused by the wind turbines it should be
noted that the coal-fired plants no longer needed caused problems for birds
by clearing of forests, pollution of streams, and air pollution. I do not
know if a tradeoff of one power generation vs. another has been accurately
assessed, if that is possible, but the comparison is relevant.

T. Plemons