Well, P&W condones it. The endangered trees are pretty nice and I protect
them as best I can. There are a plethora of Porcupines and the dogs really
love them. Well, the vet loves them, since they really screw up dogs.
Calley spent the better part of a day having the spines removed. And there
is a story of a cowboy taking a dump on a sleeping porcupine and having to
go to the ER where the doctors and nurses nearly laughed him out of the
place. His testicals were so swollen he couldn't drive and his wife accused
him of having VD.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 8:18 AM, Nancy Weaver via Texascavers <
texascavers@texascavers.com> wrote:

> do they shoot bulldozers on sight for attacking trees?  that would be
> refreshing.
> Nancy
>
> On Aug 26, 2016, at 8:16 AM, Charles Loving via Texascavers <
> texascavers@texascavers.com> wrote:
>
> e shot on site out here because of their attack trees.

Charlie Loving