Don,

I can help wash dishes or help organize the survey comp.

Marvin

-----Original Message-----
From: Texascavers [mailto:texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com] On Behalf Of Don
Arburn via Texascavers
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 5:41 PM
To: TSA Cavers List <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Subject: [Texascavers] [TCR]

One Month Left!!

TCR needs confirmations for the following volunteers:

•Dish washers: Sheryl, Dale (2 more please!)

•Firewood gathering, work to be done at the park soon!!! Contact me.

•Shiner Retrievers, WHO DOESN'T WANT FREE BEER!? Are we going to do this again
this year? How do y'all feel about BYOB?

•Ropes Organizers

•Survey Squad organizers

•SpeleOlympic organizers

•Sleeping Bag Clothes Change Contest Crew (contest resurgence) organizers

•Hot Tub Team, folks who can help put the tub and sauna together.

•Mud wrestler pit builders. Galen, Cruz (a couple more helpers & a referee)

•Minion(s) enthusiast to help me

--Chief Cat Herder