Stefan,

I want to publicly thank you for your decade of cooking. You took lots of stress out of TCR while I was running. When you first came to me and said you wanted to take over cooking, I was skeptical. You proved me wrong and have done a great job over the years. All I can say is

*THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU*.

Allan