Also, it's not like I didn't mention those cabins every single year I've had
TCR at PC, or the multiple times I've mentioned the cabins -each year- on
Texascavers or the TCR Facebook page or each Texas Grotto's FB page. Or that
Paradise Canyon's very own website mentions them too, or that word of mouth
from the cavers that have stayed in the cabins each year like Bill Russell &
Katy or Fritz...
I've even posted in the NSS news with my contact info for just such
questions....

--Don

--Don