I for got to post the notice below to CaveTex last night, but here it is.
If you have received a ballot you have until the 12:00 am November 25 to
vote. If you have not received a ballot you are either not a paid member or
you are one of the emails below that bounced. If your email is below please
contact me off list with corrections or an alternate email.

donna...@aol.com

texascavesaus...@aol.com

rkeol...@swbell.net

rc...@comcast.net

llh...@student.uintx.edu

kmmando_ke...@yahoo.com

fernando.hernan...@austintexas.com

brewsky...@aol.com

Thanks,

Gregg Williams

gr...@oztotl.com

Dear Members,

It is time for the annual Board Election for the TCMA. The Nominations
Committee has nominated three candidates for the upcoming election. These
candidates offer a wide range of caving and professional experiences to
contribute to the Board.

Elections will be held via an electronic voting system. A current TCMA
membership, in good standing, will be necessary to vote in the election.
In the near future; a link to an online ballot will be sent to current
members.

The TCMA invites you to renew your membership if it has expired and to
consider an additional donation to further cave conservation in Texas.

TCMA is actively working to protect caves, karst and to improve our
existing Preserves. In addition, our Acquisition Committee is continually
looking at new caves and property that fits our mission. In the past year,
the TCMA acquired Avery Ranch Cave and is developing a management plan for
this unique resource. Robber Baron Preserve in San Antonio is now open as a
neighborhood park and educational resource with an informational kiosk
about Robber Baron, TCMA, and caves in general.  Likewise, Punkin' Cave and
Deep Cave, Whirlpool Cave are open for recreational caving.

We appreciate your past support and need your support now more than ever as
we look to protect more Texas caves for cavers. For more information on
TCMA’s Preserves and recent activities, including downloadable copies of
our newsletter, the *TCMA Passages*, please visit our website,
*www.tcmacaves.org
<http://www.tcmacaves.org/>*. Please check your membership information in
the red box below and renew your membership and/or donation by going to our
website. If you would prefer not to receive further letters, please notify
us by letter or electronic mail.

*Election Procedures*

You will be able to vote electronically. Elections will open tomorrow
November 5 2016 and will close at 12:00 am November 25. Results will be
announced (published) on or before November 27 unless a tie occurs, in
which case, a tie-breaker procedure will be initiated.

Please contact us at nominati...@tcmacaves.org if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Galan Falgout,

Nominations Committee Chair