I didn't explain my motive.

I am experimenting with an app in the cloud called "Google Spaces"
which I know absolutely nothing about.

This app allegedly allows a small group of people to have an open
discussion.

2 cavers and myself have joined in on it.

The current topic is Tuesday's election.

I have found 3 problems so far.

1 )   The initial comment that someone post, has to be a short tweet.

2 )   There is no way to edit your comment or replies, but you can
       cut & paste, delete it and do it all over again.

3 )   I do not believe you can access the profiles of anyone, but
       instead only see their name and avatar.

 https://goo.gl/spaces/dZL77kQ2hjZ1JZSK9

David Locklear
dlocklea...@gmail.com