From: Texascavers [mailto:texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com] On Behalf Of
David via Texascavers
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2016 2:24 AM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: ***SPAM*** [Texascavers] sort of related to cavepearls

Giant snowballs, hundreds of them.

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/6A8E/production/_92287272_snowballs.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/nintchdbpict000280397093.jpg?w=960

<https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/nintchdbpict000280397093.jpg?w=960&strip=all>
 &strip=all

http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Giant-snowballs-Siberia.png

It is most interesting that they are so uniform and similar in color, and
similar in size and big.

So is this a weather phenomenon, or a geological phenomenon, or a hydrology
thing ?

What type of scientist would be best equipped to be the expert on this ?    A
glaciologist ?

A speleologist ?

I vote a geochemist ?      Are there any geochemist on CaveTex ?

David Locklear

dlocklea...@gmail.com