Remember this weekend, Nov 12, is the 2nd TSA-CBSP Project Weekend of the
2016-2017 season. The weather should be good for temperature, but there has
been rain this week and there is a chance of rain on both Saturday and
Sunday mornings, so plan accordingly. We will be camping at Caver Camp
unless unless the road is too muddy. Join the mailing list (see website)
for this project for last minute updates if are you are planning on coming.

Please completely read the project website
http://www.cavetexas.org/projects/cbsp.html .

Also, this project weekend will be the last project weekend for the season
that will not require prior reservation. We have decided that we will be
able to better handle our responsibilities with the park and productivity
if we know who intends to attend and limit the group size to 20 people. I
do not expect this to effect any of the regular attendees and will help
with the quality of learning for first timers. Keep an eye out for an email
and updates to the website on how this will be handled.

Will Quast