I saw the play 3 times while still in the army-West Greenwich Village, Sydney
and SF. But, sorry cannot make it for the movie, as we have a state speleo
survey meeting this Sunday in Lexington. This KY group, KSS, is making broad
advances trying to catch up with the TSS.
Preston at Outer Browder home of the short-eared owls as this evening we
reported the first one observed this fall in KY.

    On Thursday, November 10, 2016 9:29 PM, via Texascavers