For those of you who speak Latin, it's called Crotalus atroxas colloquially
there are too many variations to list..... 'nuff said.
      From: Andy Gluesenkamp via Texascavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>
 To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Cc: cbsp-...@googlegroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 5:42 PM
 Subject: Re: [Texascavers] TSA - CBSP December Project Weekend

The animal is a chain-link buzzworm.  Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 6, 2016, at 5:09 PM, Will Quast via Texascavers
<texascavers@texascavers.com> wrote:

Remember that this weekend, Dec 10th, is the 3rd TSA-CBSP Project Weekend of
the 2016-2017 season. The weather should be nice and chilly with very low
chances of rain. We will be camping at Caver Camp.If you are thinking about
attending, YOU MUST EMAIL me and reserve your space BEFORE NOON FRIDAY. I am
obligated to provide the list of volunteers to the Park by this time.Please
read the the information and understand the rules posted at
http://www.cavetexas.org/projects/cbsp.html .
Here is a photo of a long skinny animal seen in the park, can you identify him?
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35637124/DSC02365.JPG
William quastcbsp....@gmail.com