Wish we were closer to Geary's in San Antonio as I do like my roof star
watching time,but, we are going to the Huntsville New Year Eve Party.  To Party
and check out what has been done recently and see what is left to do to "our"
headquarters.
Preston Forsythe, KY

    On Thursday, December 8, 2016 2:07 PM, Geary Schindel via Texascavers