Have you never seen 360-photography before, David?

It's not really VR, but it is 3D, if you have the right glasses. (The YouTube
version doesn't offer the 3D.) I had to shut down everything else on my PC in
order to run this, which said it was 4K, but the resolution was disappointing.

I've been to Choranche and it is indeed a uniquely magnificent cave, despite
the
fact that they show a 'creation story' in colored lights in the Cathedral Room
(though it IS an impressive show).

Alex
_ _ _ _ _

I think you need VR goggles to enjoy this

http://www.euronews.com/2016/12/20/the-choranche-cave-in-the-vercors-massif
-reveals-some-of-its-secrets

Click on the goggle symbol at the bottom right corner of the video

If you move your mouse around the video changes viewpoint just like your head
turning while taking
a cave tour.

David Locklear
( on furlough at work )