>From David Locklear
dlocklea...@gmail.com
( please hit Delete Button now )

This post is a follow up to my computer post earlier today.

I would like to share with you all a personal achievement, that is
not yet cave related.

I spent over 1/2 of my spare time in 2016 trying to learn about Linux
and the past 6 hours of that trying to learn about FreeBSD.

The link below is a video that I made this afternoon showing a computer that
I assembled myself and installed FreeBSD as the only operating system
( using the TrueOS that I mentioned in my last post. )

        https://youtu.be/0QFIHjk3C_E

Unfortunately the video is too fuzzy to see the details and there is no
sound.    It was my
first time to use the video software and the first time to make a video
in FreeBSD.

Happy New Year !